If you need help logging in for the first time please see this guide : Telephone Features First Login
Speed Dial 8 and Speed Dial 100 both allow you to set up to 8 or 100 speed dial numbers, respectively, that can be called with the push of a button. This is how the 2 Speed dial options are used:
- To use Speed Dial 8, enter the speed dial number and press # or wait.
- To use Speed Dial 100, press # and enter your speed dial number. You can also program your speed dial using your phone and the appropriate star code.
Speed Dial 8
1. Click the Speed Dial 8 link to open the feature page.
The following page will load:
2. The numbers in this column are the available Speed Dial numbers.
3. Enter the telephone number(s) you would like to add to speed dial in the "Phone Number" column.
4. Enter the name of the person or business in the "Name" column.
5. Click "Apply" when finished.
Speed Dial 100
To manage this feature, click the Speed Dial 100 link under the Basic Features section in the Direct Feature Access Links Sidebar. This will load a page as see below.
1. Click the Speed Dial 100 link to open the feature page.
2. Click "Add" to create a new speed dial entry.
A page as seen below will load:
1. Choose your Speed Dial code from the speed code drop down list.
2. Enter a description or name to correspond with the entry.
3. Enter the phone number for the entry.
4. Click "Apply" when finished to activate your selection.
The following page will load with additional controls.
To delete a number:
1. Place a check in the corresponding box.
2. Click "Delete"
Or you can:
3. Click "Edit" to edit an entry.
4. Click "Add" and repeat earlier steps for each number you wish to enter.