Setting up your Wi-Fi and App
- Download the app. You can click on the following links to download the CommandIQ app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or search for: ‘CommandIQTM’, then install it on your mobile device.
2. Select “Let's Get Started” towards the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter your personal information. The password you enter here will be used to access the app. Note: Please wait at least 10 minutes after your router has been ‘turned up’ before attempting step 4.
4. Your system will have a metal plate on the side or bottom. Simply tap the icon an scan the QR code.
5. Tap the QR code that appears within the app. (You will be asked to allow the app to access your camera.) Point your camera at the QR Code found on your router, (an example is shown below).
Alternately, you can enter the MAC Address and Serial Number also found on that same metal plate.
6. Enter the current Network Name(SSID) and the Password.
• The Network Name will be used throughout the app.
• The Network Name (SSID) is what you will use as your wireless connection name.
• Select a password for your wireless network. If you do not want to change it on all the devices in your home, use your existing wireless SSID and Password from your current router.
7. Click Next and you’re all done!